Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Today in Dobson history


So it's Tuesday of family spring break and we are up near Winter Park.  Tonight we were able to visit with Nana and Lilly (who is staying with Nana) - which is a very cool thing to be able to do.  Thank you Skype!

Kevin skied, I vowed to get in shape and rid myself of the cursed plantar fasitis that is making me not even want to try to ski this year.   The girls swan, I made snowmobiling reservations and thought of future vacation possibilities   It's a good vacation.  I love my girls, and the hub - and it's nice to just be with them.  Later, I will indulge myself in a little comedic recollection of the shortcomings of this trip, but really - we had everything we needed and more.  Time to spend together.  Sheesh - sappy sappy sappy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...