Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Quilting Class!

I signed up to learn how to run a long arm quilting machine so that I might finish my own quilts!
Thread Loft - at the aurora Thread Loft, that doesn't yet have a real website.  Ah, it's been a good summer!


What else.  I'm avoiding work because the cat is sleeping in the laundry basket, Abi and Isaac are watching a movie in the basement so I can't be on the computer down there.  Already took a nap, read my book for a while . . .  and am starting to dread returning to work.  I need to keep reminding myself, appreciate, appreciate appreciate what you have!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...