Monday, July 15, 2013

Look! I found my new blog!

Look!  I found my new blog!  And reading it,  realize that I need to quit being so whiny!  (I must have really needed something to talk about there on that spring break post!)  I liked cousin Leslie's facebook post today - remember to look up, It's not all about me.  Words to live by.

I'm just getting my ducks in a row because school will start before I know what hits me - and I feel like I'm swimming in passwords and email accounts and useful stuff that I'm not using because there is too much of it!  Step 1 - new blog, new email to use for personal communication that is NOT overrun with junkmail.
Step 2 - remember which one you picked !  Sheeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...