Sunday, May 15, 2016

Black light run !


The BlacklightRun !!  It was indeed a fun run !  
This is how I found them all night long.  Scott's recently blonde, haloed head, (that is thankfully a few inches taller than most), or, 

Abi's butt, which was doing a light show.  

"After party "

After party


The finish line 
Finish line - even without opting to do a glow angel in the stuff, you get pretty covered in it. 

And flashback to the pre-party 


Yes , I jumped up and down too .  I even had "map my ride" going, the mileage would be more if it could have counted the vertical feet . 


I must say, these guys are pretty fun to hang out with, you know, for teenagers.  👍





No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...