Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Comes to an End

Heavy sigh.  Should I even try to blog tonight?  It's kinda been a crappy day, and yet, they can't all be fabulous, fluffy rainbow unicorn days, can they?  And I do feel I am able to appreciate that we are very very lucky to have the choices we have, and be in the situation we are in.

But - to sum it up.  Mom had a tough day.  I had a tough day.

She's lost.  She feels displaced.  She's not at home at our home, she's not home at her house (and usually says herself that it's too lonely there, and that she just couldn't do it any more), and,  she not at home in her apartment. And that sucks.  And no matter what I do for her, it will be a long time until she get's use to it, and it feels even a little bit like home.  Alot of ups and downs, and apparently I still have alot to learn about patience!  I'll keep working on it.  Should I tell the story of writing the 3 checks?  Nope. Just let it go.

BJ the dog is with us for the moment, and mom has sort of given up on him.  I guess she thinks it's overwhelming to even think about, and just doesn't feel capable of dealing with it.  BJ, BJ, BJ.  His predicament sort of sums the whole thing up.  I don't know how to get her out of this funk.  She's been very positive about the move for the most part, and luckily, can sure continue to improve.  So I should go to bed, I'm tired, grumpy, didn't get my New Years Eve Party, my small family get together, or even my fondue dinner.

20 minutes until 2014. and - what a fitting end - ewh - Miley Cyrus is the New Years Rockin Eve highlight, and she has a Midget on stage? For no apparent reason - and now she's singing Wrecking Ball. So, obviously, 2014, there is plenty of room for improvement!  Let's suck it up buttercup, and get on with it!
HNYEVE!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...