Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

What to say about Christmas 2013. . .   It's been an eventful year.  The short answer is that my mom Roberta is doing an excellent job recovering from a broken hip.  It's been a life changing even however, but mostly for the better!  (Maybe I'll blog about it some day.)  Above is a picture of Nana with her 5 grand kids and one of the grand dogs.  We spent Christmas day at my brother Bruce's house.




It's been a minimalist kind of Christmas.  We never did quite get the decorations up, or the gifts bought.  A few of he gifts were wrapped by the girls.  Cut out cookies - skipped, and YIKES - we didn't even make a gingerbread house!  But, the silver lining was the focus on just being together and appreciating what we have.  Caitlin, Abigail and Kevin are all off this Christmas week. 

So Christmas 2013 will be a memorable one for me.   I love this picture of Zorro in the tree.  There's a little Norman Rockwell-ness to it.  He's going to be heart broken when we take it down.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...