Saturday, December 28, 2013

Not a Very Photogenic Holiday this Year

Not a Very Photogenic Holiday this Year - I did actually have a moment to stop and think yesterday, "I should take a picture of the kids in front of the Christmas tree" before stuffing it back in it's box.  I didn't. (We have some pictures of Xmas 2013, it's o.k.) But, it's a year to appreciate that less is more.

One thing i wanted to start doing was a family fondue night Complete with the chocolate fountain that I believe we still have.  I was hoping for Boxing day, but now that I can't get far enough into the storage room to find it. . .  I'm shooting for New Years Eve now.  We skipped planning a party, because we thought that the bathroom wouldn't be done yet.  And, this year, we will probably go hang out with Grandma Roberta at her new apartment at least part of the time.  

There is still hope for that family tradition.  There may not be any actual pictures though.  Too much pressure, so no promises! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...