Saturday, March 1, 2014

Clap along if you know what happiness means to you. . .

I imagine I'll get real sick of this song some day soon, but for now, I'm really enjoying the breaking into smiles, and dance moves and singing when ever it comes on:


Pharrell Williams "Happy" (from Despicable Me 2)
 

For Abigails birthday, she wanted to go paint with her best buddy Isabelle, and her Sisters Caitlin and (honorary sister) Victoria.  They had a sleep over and . .  . just a blast.  They are a fun bunch of girls!  C and V went to Girl Power last night through their church group, I got to be wined and dinned by my girlfriends.  Feeling very blessed indeed!  They continue to have a blast while I sit here, getting ready to do some catch-up school work.  It's cold out there and I am hunkered down under my blankie for the rest of the day. ;)








Tomorrow we make a cake with snow white frosting and a pack of wolves decorating the top in the grande finale of Abigail's Birthday week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...