Thursday, March 13, 2014

If your gonna quote Master Oogway the turtle, you should at least get it right

Yesterdays late afternoon administrator/parent meeting, the professional development, and tonight's Linguistics class have me feeling . . .  . reflective !!!   

glow    glow   glow

Pedagogy. 


Granular. 

The How 

and 

the What. 

Miss-quoted turtles. . . . 

some times it's fun being a teacher, and some times it's just funny.

Is it 

"let's leave history a mystery and remember that today's a present"

or 

"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift.  That's why they call it the present."

I was crying I was laughing so hard over that one!

Good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...