Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day to me !

The dog at my feet, the kitty in my lap, 2 girls watching movies with me, Kevin making dinner - a snowy day outside.

We've also had a good time bird watching!  The squirrels have almost figured out the new Suett feeder, but the big birds have yet to discover it.

My desert is the quilt I get to start tonight .  Tomorrow, it's all about the students again .  Bringing in cheese dip and chips to help motivate them for their final.  It's been a good weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. If the cheese dip and chips don't work, try a margarita machine. Um, oh wait you like your job, never mind.
    Looks like it was a fun day with the family.

    ReplyDelete

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...