Sunday, May 25, 2014

Moments from my cleaning day

Oh, I'm afraid for our tame little baby bunny Courtney - she's WAY to comfy with large people walking right up to her!  Beware of the furry, 4 legged neighbors, with the big teeth!


And on a completely unrelated topic- I have become my father!  
I'm about to try to swill down some of this nasty looking stuff - because it will cure everything that ails me.  Or, not.  The harder it is to choke down the more you believe in it's benefits !  Cheers Papa!

2 comments:

  1. which reminds me I need to buy more of that -- you get used to it. FYI my great grandmother who lived into her 90 with full mental capacity swore by a spoon fool of vinegar daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah - I'm also eating beets for some reason. I forget why. Hopefully it's for improved memory.

    ReplyDelete

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...