Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 2

God bless my funny little family!  

Ooh, I'll have to come back and add my today picture of the 4 of us at CRAVE;  the burger joint we HAVE to go to when in Castle Rock, (because most of us are obsessed with the food channel, and appreciate the search for perfect burgers), where they are ignoring, avoiding and goofing off for the camera that I am always wielding.  So it was a perfect fall day, the family out and about for Abi's soccer game - and to sum it up, I can't think of any 3 people I would rather have spent the day with.  They are uniquely, wonderfully, hilariously, all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...