Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5 - I am thankful for TECHNOLOGY!

My daughter C is sharing her "what freedom means to me" document with me on google docs, and we are working on it together, (I'm helping edit from across the room while watching the Last Samuri).  I just checked in with Nana and Brother Bruce via email on my phone,  after calling Bob to confirm the family get together, and texting this way and that, about this and that.  I worked on some school stuff for about an hour, and messed with my personal photos, all from the living room where I was "with" my family!

Ah, I was in MULTI-TASKER HEAVEN!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...