Thursday, February 20, 2014

3 am and I'm Endorsing people on Linked In ?

Oh dear,

Insomnia!  Brought on by (well, habit) and worry over the To DO list that just never seems to shorten, let alone get done - and what am I doing?  Well, I went down to get my book for literacy class . . .  and so on.  An hour later I have to stop myself from randomly endorsing friends and acquaintances on Linked In!  I am now watching the winter Sochi Olympics!  Thank you Olympics, for giving me something semi useful to do.

It is just not our day say the Russians about the loss of the hockey game. Not so much as a medal this time around.  I'm waxing philosophical over how much the world has changed for me personally, and the whole world.  Perhaps it's time to try that sleep thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...