Monday, February 3, 2014

Teeming with Great Ideas!

Let me tell ya, the creative, hard working, conscientious people that I know to make up the teaching profession, are NOT the problem with education.  We are literally bursting with new ideas that would improve, make more efficient, and generally make the world a better place.  Unfortunately, (and here comes the predictable whiny teacher part), we are too underpaid and over worked to even take a decent crack at it!  Feeling like we need a system overhaul - and the system is built to prevent it.

What has my knickers in a twist is a simple tech fix, that they admittedly are also too swamped to discuss implementing.

Ridiculous.

Well, enough belly aching for now.  I've got a huge pile of work to do!  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...