Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lobster Bisque !

Ever since our honey moon in St. Martin, (what, 17 years ago!)  where I had the most wonderful Lobster Bisque - (probably my first, being a land lubber Coloradoan), whenever I see L B I immediately can't stop myself from ordering it, thinking mmmm, it's gonna be fabulous!  And every time, I have been sorely disappoint, that it tastes nothing like the LB of my memories.  This has happened at least a dozen times, varying from OK, to down right gross.  But tonight - tonight was different.  A little white cardboard leftover soup cup Kevin brought home from work, saying lobster bisque on the lid.  I was immediately excited, just because I still have the Pavlovian response to the idea of it. But guarded.  Expecting to be disappointed.

Thank you thank you thank you what ever catering company, who ordered tons of food, so there were tons of left overs, from the unknown San Francisco restaurant, that makes really good LB.  I don't need to have any more now for the next 18 years.  It was that good.  

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Better take note of exactly where that LB came from, your hubby may need it to get out of the dog house some day?

    ReplyDelete

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...