Monday, February 10, 2014

Oh Nana, Even you should LISTEN TO THE MAMA!

I just got off the phone with my mom.  I could tell that she was humoring me, saying that "oh of course I'll pick up the ipad and check my email and facebook".  So I took it a step further, "you know, you have to do it every day for it to become a habit, so that it's easy for you.  "Yes, yes, I assure you, I'll do that in just a minute."    She's not gonna do it!  I might as well be telling the teenagers to pick up the dog poop, shovel the walk, fold the laundry.  LISTEN TO THE MAMA!

Seriously.  You will thank me later!
 So we have mom all hooked up for Valentines day.

















Helped her do a facebook post:
And found her a easy access book club.  She's in a good place, so I can happily go

off back to work this week knowing that she is in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...