Thursday, January 30, 2014

Professional Development, and why I'd rather sneak off and dive into my giant mound of paperwork.

Eduspeak - one of the presenters said as she was introducing the topic " now, as we move from the why to the how,. . . . " - knowing that we would all know what that means.  I don't think that i was thinking of the same why and how that she wanted me to be thinking of. 

And a quote from the 30 minute reading that they gave us time to do.  "Of the books that I have authored, these lend the most support my claim:"  and then he lists a good half a dozen of his books.  

And I sat there, literally watching my email inbox fill up for the morning.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s all the fuss

im blogging to see if a few years from now this was really the beginning of the end for PPG. As I think it is.  I have to stay off Facebook ...